Prep time: 10 mins
Total Time: 1 hour
Source: Show me the Yummy
- 1 cup moscato
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (3.4 oz) box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cup fresh berries
- Whisk together moscato, sugar, and pudding mix. set aside.
- Whip cream until stiff peaks form.
- Reduce speed of mixer and slowly pour in moscato mix until fully combined.
- Churn in ice cream maker until cold (do in two batches).
- Add in blueberries once in freezer container
- Reduce sugar to 3/4 cup